KNOXVILLE, Tenn. – Senior Sarah Thompson gained silver within the 100 again to guide the College of Missouri swimming and diving groups on the fourth day of the SEC Championships.
Juniors Meredith Rees and Amy Feddersen additionally added fourth and fourteenth place finishes within the 100 again for the Tigers.
On the lads’s aspect, senior Danny Kovac recorded his third fourth-place end of the championships within the 100 fly. Junior Luke Davis, sophomore Mikolaj Malec and junior Noah Scheuermann additionally scored factors for the Tigers within the 100 fly with 11th, 15th and 24th place finishes.
Senior Jack Dahlgren completed fifth within the 100 again, adopted by freshman Grant Bochenski in 14th place.
5 Tigers certified for the finals of the lads’s 100 breast, led by junior Ben Patton with a fourth-place end. Junior Josh Pales, sophomore Freddie Rindshøj, junior Will Goodwin and freshman Ty Spillane completed in 10th, 11th, 13th and 16th locations, respectively.
Junior Carlo Lopez and sophomore Takuto Endo each scored factors on the platform occasion, with 12th and 19thplace finishes.
With in the future of competitors remaining, the Mizzou males sit in seventh place with 589.5 factors, and the Mizzou ladies sit in ninth with 372.5 factors.
HEAR FROM COACH GREVERS
“Immediately was one other nice day for the Tigers. We’re combating for each level and seeking to transfer up on our remaining day.”
DAY FOUR RESULTS
Girls’s 200 Fly
36. Ana Pozder (2:01.17)
38. Brecken Merkel (2:01.85)
Males’s 200 Fly
4. Danny Kovac (1:41.18 finals, 1:41.97 prelims)
11. Luke Davis (1:44.49 finals, 1:44.68 prelims)
15. Mikolaj Malec (1:45.49 finals,1:45.29 prelims)
24. Noah Scheuermann (1:46.44 finals, 1:46.13 prelims)
35. Dane Florea (1:48.73)
Girls’s 100 Again
2. Sarah Thompson (51.35 finals, 51.65 prelims)
4. Meredith Rees (51.63 finals, 51.86 prelims)
Amy Feddersen ( 53.16 prelims)
27. Colleen Duffy (54.01)
Males’s 100 Again
5. Jack Dahlgren (46.07 finals, 46.33 prelims)
14. Grant Bochenski (46.74 finals, 47.15 prelims)
25. Cade Oliver (48.59)
Girls’s 100 Breast
31. Kayla Jones (1:02.16)
35. Katrina Brathwaite (1:02.60)
28. Alex Moderski (1:03.53)
Males’s 100 Breast
T-4. Ben Patton (52.03 finals, 52.25 prelims)
10. Josh Pales (52.68 finals, 52.80 prelims)
11. Freddie Rindshøj (52.71 finals, 52.77 prelims)
13. Will Goodwin (52.86 finals, 52.82 prelims)
16. Ty Spillane (53.61, 53.05 prelims)
12. Carlo Lopez (307.60)
19. Takuto Endo (267.45)
Girls’s 400 Medley Relay
10. Meredith Rees, Kayla Jones, Sarah Thompson, Megan Keil (3:34.80)
Males’s 400 Medley Relay
6. Grant Bochenski, Ben Patton, Danny Kovac, Jack Dahlgren (3:06.53)
The fifth and remaining day of the SEC Championships kicks off on Saturday, Feb. 19 at 8:30 a.m. CT with prelims for the 200 again, 100 free and 200 breast. Girls’s platform prelims begin at 11 a.m. CT, adopted by the 1650 free at 1:25 p.m. CT. Finals begin at 4:30 p.m. CT
FOLLOW THE TIGERS
Go to MUTigers.com for the newest data on all issues Mizzou Swim & Dive. You can too discover the Tigers on social media by liking us on Fb (Mizzou Swimming and Diving) and following us on Twitter and Instagram (@MizzouSwimDive).